Stack Brothers Mechanical Contractors, Inc. provides installation, repair and maintenance services for all mechanical and HVAC system components. These services complement our Temperature Control and Burner and Refrigeration Service and Manufacture Process Control Services. We continue in our ability to solve customer needs for boiler installation and repair where we carry A.S.M.E. and N.B.I.C. stamps, and offer full plumbing services for installation and repair of all your plumbing needs. All these are in addition to our expertise in Petrochemical – Pipeline and other large industrial process piping jobs.
- Year round staffing for maintenance, retrofit and repair on refinery systems. (Currently work with Calumet Refinery)
- Full boiler maker service with a crew of boiler makers dedicated to all their jurisdictional work
- Pipeline building and expansions (Enbridge Pipeline)
- Industrial and petrochemical production and transmission (Transcanada, Great Plains Gas, Magellan Pipeline, Conoco Phillips, 3S Services, Chesapeake Energy Texas)
- On-going broad range of services to area rail roads (CN-Canadian National, BNSF, CP Rail and Union Pacific)
Vactor HXX Hydro Excavator Services:
- Truck mounted heated, high pressure water and vacuum systems
- Cut through any type of ground from gravels to clay including frozen ground to provide year round excavation.
- Effective when working around utilities like buried cable and pipelines.
- Vacuum wet or dry products
- Rail mounted hydro excavators for site specific work such as switch maintenance and spill response
Temperature Control System Services:
- Temperature control installation, service and repair
- Pneumatic, electronic and Digital Control systems
- Service systems by all major national manufacturers
- Burner setup for optimum efficiency and trouble-free operation of boilers
- Repair or replacement of any manufacturers heating system components
- Complete heating system cleaning service, trap surveys, testing, repair and replacement of any manufacturer trap line, water treatment and testing.
- Repair and upgrade for temperature controls
- Filter replacement
- Air handling units repair or replacement
- Work on control valves, pumps, pneumatic control air compressors and refrigerated air dryers.
How can we help you? Contact us for a consultation.